From: Mark Weaver [mailto:mdw1982@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 10:57 AM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  strange list behavior when replying to message on list

Nilesh Govindrajan wrote:
Greg Bowser wrote:
Yeah.  I always forget to reply to all.

The problem is with the headers.  Whereas other lists have a reply-to:
<mailing list address> in the email headers, this list does not. It annoys
the hell out of me.

Why in the bloody hell doesn't the list admin simply "add" that reply-to header. As far as I know Sendmail adds that auto-magically by default. (I'm assuming they're not using Sendmail as the lists' MTA). It sure would make life easier wouldn't it? How long has it been this way?

The list admin, if uses a program called ezlm (or something similar), it adds the List-Id or the Newsgroups header which also helps.

They must have it.