From: Mark Weaver [mailto:mdw1982@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 10:57 AM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  strange list behavior when replying to message on list

Nilesh Govindrajan wrote:
> Greg Bowser wrote:
>> Yeah.  I always forget to reply to all.
>>
>> The problem is with the headers.  Whereas other lists have a reply-to:
>> <mailing list address> in the email headers, this list does not.  It
>> annoys
>> the hell out of me.

Why in the bloody hell doesn't the list admin simply "add" that reply-to
header. As far as I know Sendmail adds that auto-magically by default.
(I'm assuming they're not using Sendmail as the lists' MTA). It sure
would make life easier wouldn't it? How long has it been this way?

--
Mark

"If you have found a very wise man, then you've found a man that at one
time was an idiot and lived long enough to learn from his own stupidity."