Re: newbie question about one php script passing control to another

At 12:08 PM -0400 3/20/08, Rod Clay wrote:
Hello. I am new to php programming, but have spent many years programming in many other languages, most recently perl (with which php seems to have much in common!). In every other language I've worked with there is a way for one program to pass control to another. However, so far in all of the books and other documentation I've looked at for php, I cannot find a way for one php program to pass control to another. Is this possible in php, and, if so, please let me know how. Thank you.

Rod Clay
clay.1@xxxxxxx

Rod:

If what you mean is one program to launch another, then look at this:

http://webbytedd.com/bb/php-run-php/

If you want to pass variables, there's several ways to do that -- but, that's a different question.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------