RE: What's wrong the __autoload()?

PHP has REAL-programming capabilities, that's why some *cool* functional but
still pragmatic features like traits are being discussed on the internals list.
PHP's success has its roots in raw pragmatism, easy to learn, easy to deal with.
Still fast and OO capable.
When RoR starts becoming a REAL PHP competitor, I'll think of learning it and
pushing it into my company. Right now, I can only say that PHP is getting better
and better.
You may miss a lot of features you find in other languages, but PHP features get
the job done.

Regards,

Rob

Andrés Robinet | Lead Developer | BESTPLACE CORPORATION
5100 Bayview Drive 206, Royal Lauderdale Landings, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 |
TEL 954-607-4296 | FAX 954-337-2695 |
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  | MSN Chat: best@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  SKYPE: bestplace |
 Web: bestplace.biz  | Web: seo-diy.com