Re: Links hierarchy maintenance

Hi,

Yes this is the correct way to do things. As i said,
i'm using different styles for the menus links
indicating the current page. Suppose my page has one
horiontal menu at the top and one vertical menu at the
left. In this case, one element of the horizontal menu
and one from the vertical menu will be displayed
differently from the other elements. So the function
that will be inluded will be more complex to handle
this. I was just wondering, how other poeple are
dealing with that. Of course it is feasable, but i
want to do it the best way.

I hope the problem i posted is clearer now