Re: CVS Scripts

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 3:58 AM, Adrian Walls <awalls@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am going to code this up myself with wrappers around the cvs commands I need.

Good luck!  Sounds like that might be the best solution since you have
such specific needs.

The whole signature thing was just some friendly prodding because I
see them all over the place.  I just happened to be between things at
work enough to waste some time on it.  I even threw in the ;) to
hopefully get that across.  :)  I'd better stop typing now before tedd
counts my bytes.  :(