Re: imap_setflags_full Seen

Richard Lynch schreef:
On Tue, March 4, 2008 11:39 am, Richard Lynch wrote:
On Tue, March 4, 2008 11:15 am, Jochem Maas wrote:
Richard Lynch schreef:
On Tue, March 4, 2008 4:26 am, Jochem Maas wrote:
Richard Lynch schreef:
I am trying to use this:

imap_setflag_full($imap, $uid, "\\\\Seen", FT_UID) or die("Unable
mark message as \\Seen");

also is it just the 'Seen' flag you can't set or can you not set any
kind of
flag? (from my reading I gather there are a few others e.g.
'Flagged'
... which of itself
is rather recursive ;-)
I'm not even sure what the 'Flagged' flag does...

I believe it will literally show a little red flag next to a mail in Thunderbird,
at least I have a 'flag this' button and it puts a red flag next to the item ... I never
use it :-)

So I could set it, and then wouldn't know for sure how to check it in
another app.

Well, the "Answered" flag also does not appear to "work", at least as
far as I can see.

PHP IMAP still has 0 for 'answered' and so my webmail client doens't
show a pretty little "A" like it does when I answer email...

so it seems you can't do any kind of 'flagging' with the code you have.

question: what webmail app are you using? written in php by any chance?
worth checking how it sets the flags? maybe break open a copy of roundcube or
something like that and check their code for the tiny little detail you seem
to be missing?