Anyone jump from Studio 5.5.x -> Zend Eclipse?

Hi all,

I've tried googling around to find some blogs with decent information
on whether Zend Eclipse is mature enough to make the jump over from
5.5.x just yet.

Admittedly, I've dropped Zend Studio as of late and been writing all
of my code in TextMate -- but at the end of the day when a project is
complex enough, Zend Studio is much more powerful than TextMate with
all of its features and remote debugging capabilities.

Anyhow, I'm curious if it's worth it to check out Zend Eclipse yet.
We're a team of about 5-6 developers and I've been getting asked by a
few colleagues if I've tried it out yet since I'm usually the one to
try out the newer technologies.

I'd love to hear some feedback.

Thanks!

/sf