Re: reading incoming xml

Thanks for the help Nathan.  What I'm looking for though is how to
accept and read the incoming XML the way I was sending it in curl.  I am
currently using that curl mechanism on the cli to connect to another
remote XML server successfully.  I want to keep that side of the
equation the same.  I need to find out if I can access the incoming data
on the server side.  I don't need or want to use curl on the server
side.  I just want to handle the incoming XML.

How does SOAP and XML-RPC get to the incoming XML?  Is the incoming SOAP
and XML-RPC packages arriving in html posts?  I tried looking at the
nusoap code to determine this to no avail.

Larry

--
Larry Brown <larry.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>