Re: Sometimes I wonder why I even started programming...

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 1:39 PM, Nathan Rixham <nrixham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  One thing I don't understand, why did you go all out and personal on
>  Dan? I'm not even going to go into it, you were bang out of order order
>   and you owe the man an apology; no need to explain what you meant, we
>  all got it the first time. Further, if you felt the need to challenge
>  somebody or give them advice why do it public?

    I don't think he owes me any form of apology.  In my opinion, it's
because he's passionate about doing the Right Thing[tm].  And while I
think it may be misdirected in the context of this particular case, I
admire people like that.  Hopefully next time it will be more of a
generalized statement, though, so at least I can save some face in the
archives.  ;-P

--
</Dan>

Daniel P. Brown
Senior Unix Geek
<? while(1) { $me = $mind--; sleep(86400); } ?>