RE: Uppercase first letter of each new line?

I must declare myself ignorant on this issue, but if you are telling us that
only an old Mac will send you line feeds alone... I'd say you have more browser
related problems than just new lines.

We don't target IE 4 anymore do we? (I don't even target IE 5, it's not worth
the pain).

Again, my experience with the Mac world is nearly zero. I don't know which
specific OS+Browser would cause the issue, but if it is only an old Mac with an
old browser... well, I wouldn't care, as I don't care if a visitor with Windows
98+IE5 can't handle CSS and/or Javascript properly.

You have to set a limit somewhere (otherwise, why don't we use HTML 3.2 and
that's it?). Mine is at IE 6+ and latest FF/Opera/Safari. For the webs I
develop, that's more than enough (it covers more than 90% of the market).

Anyway... I'm just blind ignorant of what is the specific Mac OS and browser
that can cause you trouble with line feeds (maybe all of them has this behavior,
I repeat, I don't know).

Regards,

Rob(inet)

Andrés Robinet | Lead Developer | BESTPLACE CORPORATION
5100 Bayview Drive 206, Royal Lauderdale Landings, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 |
TEL 954-607-4207 | FAX 954-337-2695 |
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  | MSN Chat: best@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  SKYPE: bestplace |
 Web: bestplace.biz  | Web: seo-diy.com