Re: What design patterns do you usually use?

Robert Cummings wrote:
No, go with the Crushed purple velvet with the pageboy sleeves, that should accentuate the colors of your hair...
You fools... you can't just use any old design pattern anywhere. It's
really important to use the correct pattern otherwise things will just
fall apart. This one is more aptly suited I think:

    http://panty.hanty.net/sexy.html

Note the figurine Dan... this pattern is the lady decorator pattern...
it could possibly work on a male, but I think you'll need an adaptor
pattern first :)

BTW, if you get this implemented, we'll need to also add the observer
pattern.
I think it depends case by case when it will be applied. Not every 'input' suits the wish for an observer. Even sometimes you wish that the return value is void in some cases.....
--
Aschwin Wesselius

<social>

What you would like to be done to you, do that to the other....

</social>