Re: What design patterns do you usually use?

On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 10:05 -0500, Wolf wrote:
> ---- Jochem Maas <jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Daniel Brown schreef:

> > >     Yeah, but I can't fit into that dress.  ;-P
> >
> > besides the flower pattern doesn't really suit you, go with blue velvet ;-)
> >

> No, go with the Crushed purple velvet with the pageboy sleeves, that should accentuate the colors of your hair...

You fools... you can't just use any old design pattern anywhere. It's
really important to use the correct pattern otherwise things will just
fall apart. This one is more aptly suited I think:

    http://panty.hanty.net/sexy.html

Note the figurine Dan... this pattern is the lady decorator pattern...
it could possibly work on a male, but I think you'll need an adaptor
pattern first :)

Cheers,
Rob.