Re: Shopping Carts

Hi, talking about Shopping Carts I am looking for one thats good but
that it is also flexible when you need custom designs and
extesibility.

I've had experience with osCommerce and their designs are very rigid.
It works out of the box but as soon as you need to customize design
it's PITA cause you have to fight with all those tables they use for
the layout.

I've seen that Zen Cart gives you more freedom with respect to designs
without loosing features which makes it a good choice, anyway before I
choose myself I would like to hear what you guys have to say about it
or any alternatives you know about, my primary goal is flexibility.

Thanks again.