Re: crc check for JPEG file exists

Don't use CRC it is not made for purpose you want, you should use some
better algo and of course MD5 is much better, though in my company we had collision
with md5 but we are working on more than a billion data set.
I have tried to use crc32 on some data and it happened to have very high
collision ...