Cannot even come up with the beginning of a regex

Hi all, it's been a while since I've written with a regex problem.This time, I'm stumped.
I've got some text that needs to have five letters, if found not atthe end of a word, to be replaced with different letters. Forinstance, should the letter "a" be found at the end of a word, leaveit alone. Should the letter "a" be found anywhere else in the word(beginning, middle, or by itself) then change it into "A". Soundfrustrating? It is, at least to me. Can someone help out?
For those who want more details for curiosity's sake, I'm writing aHebrew transliteration engine for the gibberish.co.il website. Thisfunction will handle the Final Letter situations.
Thanks in advance.
Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.comhttp://gibberish.co.ilא-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-נ-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת;
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?