Set PHP session expire to 2 months

Hi, I'm working on a site that needs that once the user chooses his
country the question should not be asked again (while the user doesn't
manually delete the cookies in his browser).

The question is asked only in the index.php and the answer is stored
in $_SESSION["pais"]. If the user tries to enter the site once again
and the session variable is still set the question is not asked again
as it is supposed to happen. The session data is configured to last
for aprox. 2 months and it works in the browsers I've tried it but
still I receive reports of users who are constantly being asked for
their countries they also told me they don't have cookies blocked.

Below I paste the code I am using inside index.php to test if the
session is set:

<?php

session_set_cookie_params(5184000); /* 2 Months */
session_start();

if(isset($_SESSION["pais"])) {
	header("Location: home.php");
}

?>

Can someone see something wrong with this? Inside home.php I do the
opposite if the session var. is not set the redirect to index.php.

<?php
session_set_cookie_params(5184000); /* 2 Months */
session_start();

    if(!isset($_SESSION["pais"])) {
        header("Location: index.php");
    }