RE: Re: temporary error

Why not? Many people believes in such a God, so he has a very high probability
of existence, and it has taken the worst part as nobody I know of is currently
praising and praying to him.
Maybe, it is about time to give some recognition to *the real God*:

"I believe in Spinoza's God, who reveals Himself in the lawful harmony of the
world, not in a God Who concerns Himself with the fate and the doings of
mankind." - Albert Einstein

At least this God seems not to incite people to kill other people, and doesn't
ask you to go to church every Sunday to put some money in the priest's pockets.

Regards,

Rob

Andrés Robinet | Lead Developer | BESTPLACE CORPORATION
5100 Bayview Drive 206, Royal Lauderdale Landings, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 |
TEL 954-607-4207 | FAX 954-337-2695 |
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  | MSN Chat: best@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  SKYPE: bestplace |
 Web: bestplace.biz  | Web: seo-diy.com