From: Wolf [mailto:lonewolf@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 12:25 AM
To: TS
Subject: RE:  What community software package gets your vote? PHPfox
etc...

One thing to do is google the package name and see what hits are returned...
My search for phpfox returned a page of hits that was filled with trash talk
of the software.

One thing to consider is WHY the software is wanted.  Is there a specific
reason for the "community" software or can you build one that works for the
company..  Also, does your current web package maybe have it as a plugin
that just needs to be turned on?

HTH,
Wolf