Re: Curl doesn't handle memory stream

On Wed, February 13, 2008 8:19 pm, Nathan Nobbe wrote:
> On Feb 13, 2008 6:52 PM, Richard Lynch <ceo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, February 13, 2008 4:11 pm, Nathan Nobbe wrote:
>>
>> You may or may not want to file a bug report with curl itself,
>> depending on whether PHP is doing the stream file handling or curl
>> is.
>>
>> At a wild guess, I would expect it would be buried in curl code, not
>> PHP code...
>>
>> Perhaps you can dig around here and find out for sure:
>> http://lxr.php.net
>> http://cvs.php.net
>
> thanks richard, even tho im not proficient w/ c ill take a look at it
> this
> weekend and see if i can make any headway.  i remember trying to look
> when this thread first started and i was like, ummmm... yeah...
> but its worth another shot.  and the lxr link is pretty sweet too.  i
> like
> how
> they have links for all the line numbers of the source files :)

Having seen your sample code, it probably IS within the PHP code,
since you are passing a file handle to curl -- and it should behave as
a proper file handle, in an ideal world, as far as curl is
concerned...

But then curl may be doing something funky with it and making invalid
assumptions too...

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?