Re: Curl doesn't handle memory stream

On Wed, February 13, 2008 4:11 pm, Nathan Nobbe wrote:
> On Feb 13, 2008 5:07 PM, Jim Lucas <lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I see on the http://us.php.net/wrappers.php page that only php 5.1.0
>> and
>> newer
>> have this feature.  What version of PHP are you using?
>

> thanks for your time jim;
> im using 5.2.5.
>
> manuel, thanks for your time as well.  of course i can just use a
> file,
> but im somewhat interested in this feature.  and im not sure if curl
> implements
> the file handling on its own, otherwise why would i have partial
> success
> with
> certain urls?  i think something goofy is going on here; id like to
> find out
> if
> at all possible.  i know that some extensions may not support the
> feature,
> but i could find no documentation that would say either way for the
> curl
> extension..

You may or may not want to file a bug report with curl itself,
depending on whether PHP is doing the stream file handling or curl is.

At a wild guess, I would expect it would be buried in curl code, not
PHP code...

Perhaps you can dig around here and find out for sure:
http://lxr.php.net
http://cvs.php.net

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.