Re: PHP fsockopen with the UNIX abstract namespace

Hi again,

Jochem Maas schrieb:
> @4u schreef:
[snip]
> is the connection refused a permissions thing here? can you
> verify that it's possible to connect?

I'm not sure but I don't think so. 1.) we speak about D-BUS and 2.) its
owner and root should always be able to connect to it. Especially the
socket_create test seems interesting - removing the NUL byte results in
this snipplet to work - adding it again results in an invalid argument.

> you might consider attaching php to gdb and seeing where things
> go wrong, if the socket itself is fine and usable and your sure
> then a bug report is in order, no?

Looks like I'll do that (trying gdb) and post a bug report.

> maybe someone smarter cares to comment.

Once more thanks for your help :) I wasn't sure if it was me or PHP -
but with the socket_* function tests it looks like it's something wrong
with PHP and the NUL byte.