Re: \n problems when creating an email

exactly as stut said, try using double /n's or convert the email to html.

whilst testing always view email source to verify what your creating.

Nath

Stut wrote:
Angelo Zanetti wrote:
I am making email text based on some fields the user fills in and then email
the admin the details.

I am having a problem where sometimes the \n (new line) works and sometimes
it just does nothing. Im not sure the cause but I cant seem to figure it
out.

Looks like you're using Outlook. It has an annoying feature where it "helpfully" removes "extra" line breaks. This would appear to be what's happening here.

When it does this it usually displays a notice somewhere to say it's done this and offers a way to undo it.

-Stut