\n problems when creating an email

Hi guys,

I am making email text based on some fields the user fills in and then email
the admin the details.

I am having a problem where sometimes the \n (new line) works and sometimes
it just does nothing. Im not sure the cause but I cant seem to figure it
out.

Here is a segment of code:

						."\nHow far would they be
prepared to travel to "
						."\n event venue?
\n\t\t\t\t\t".  $travel

						."\nDo you have a specific
location "
						." \n of preference?
\n\t\t\t\t\t".  $locationPref
						."\n City or country
preference:\t".  $cityPref

Here is the output:

How far would they be prepared to travel to  event venue?
					Z Logic e Business Cape
Do you have a specific location
 of preference?
					Z Logic e Business Cape
 City or country preference:	Z Logic e Business Cape

As you can see the first line doesn't go to the next row before "event"

But it works fine for the location \n preference

Is there any reason it works for the 1 piece of code and not the next? Do
spaces affect anything?

Kind regards,
Angelo Zanetti
Application Developer