Re: php 4.x + mysql 5

save passwords as sha2 or such like instead?

further, it would appear that since the "old password" "new password" is set mysql server side, then php will have no bearing what so ever on how passwords are saved, seeing as it's mysql which will run the password() function and not php :)

ps too bad on the ol php 4 job

Nathan