Re: PEAR website and MSIE 6

Richard Heyes schreef:
firefox not an option?

Nope.

 > or anything else that resembles a proper browser ;-)

Strange, IE has been working fine for me for the last eight years...

that's the kind of thing people say just after they hear they have prostrate cancer ;-)

seriously though - why is FF (or any other browser) not an option? your
a web developer, I would imagine you should be running a complete arsenal of
different browsers as part of the job, no?

and then there's the question as to why you don't upgrade to IE7. or maybe
rebuild the windows machine in question (hey it wouldn't be the first time something
like this was helped by a clean install right?)