Re: Getting nuequiz pro wo to work in php5

On Mon, 2008-01-28 at 08:35 -0800, Jim Lucas wrote:
> Well, since this quiz app doesn't work.  Does anybody have suggestions
> on a good tool to use for in-house/office training?  Sort of like an
> employee initial training or evaluation quiz application.  Guess it
> doesn't have to be just for employment purposes, but something that
> works with PHP5.

Well, you could always help test and evaluate the Chisimba e-learning
stuff, due for release at end of March. The quiz stuff I think is
complete, and should be usable now.

http://avoir.uwc.ac.za/ and go to the Chisimba section.

Oh, hang on, you will need an anonymous CVS checkout to actually use the
v2 stuff now. sigh, will be released as a RC next week.

--Paul

All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer
http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/public/portal_services/disclaimer.htm