Re: Getting nuequiz pro wo to work in php5

Don Don wrote:
http://nuedream.com/nuequizpro/
I cant get the above product to work in php5.  The product works in php4 but has problems with a $this variable in the database class with php5.  Has anyone used the above product in php5 and found a way arround it ?

Cheers

Don

Well, just on a whim, I tried to install it and see what this app was all about. Been looking for a quiz style software app for the office training program. I fixed the $this error just be returning instead of reassigning the variable, but there are many other problems with the code for this app besides the error you mention. Every time I fixed an error, two more came up. After 10 minutes of fixes, I gave up. I can see this snowballing into a nice big project.

Well, since this quiz app doesn't work. Does anybody have suggestions on a good tool to use for in-house/office training? Sort of like an employee initial training or evaluation quiz application. Guess it doesn't have to be just for employment purposes, but something that works with PHP5.

--
Jim Lucas

   "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
       and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V
    by William Shakespeare