RE: Re: how dod you get to do multiple mysql queries concurrently?

Edward Kay wrote:

>> Per Jessen wrote:

>> > No, just the mysql queries.
>>

> If you're selecting data, could you not reduce the number of queries
> using joins?

No, it's basically a collection of data from different places that I'm
gathering for display on one summary page.  Some of the queries take up
to 30sec (bad enough, but acceptable), so it would be optimal to be
able to run two or three in parallel.
I've solved the problem elsewhere by using iframe-rpc and having one
request for the summary web-page essentially turn into multiple
requests each with a mysql query.  It's a little cumbersome to set up,
which is why I thought someone might have had a better idea.

/Per Jessen, Zürich