Re: are email address could be spammed

On Jan 24, 2008 10:42 AM, Eric Butera <eric.butera@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I used to be hardcore pop only but now that I use gmail I don't care
> about any other mail client.  It beats Thunderbird and Mail.app hands
> down.  If you don't look at the right hand side you won't see the ads.
> :)  I even have it set up now to pull my pop mail account and slap it
> in a filter.  Plus I enjoy all the people complaining about how users
> shouldn't change the subject.  The gmail thread grouping takes care of
> all that for me. :D  The only real downside is you can't view the raw
> source of messages or get the headers.

    At the top-right of each message is a little downward-pointing
arrow (next to the Reply button).  Click that, and then you click

    I actually don't see the same threading in Gmail.  If a subject is
changed, for whatever reason, my Gmail sees it as a new thread - even
just with `Re:` appended to it.  No clue why.

--
</Dan>

Daniel P. Brown
Senior Unix Geek and #1 Rated "Year's Coolest Guy" By Self Since
Nineteen-Seventy-[mumble].