Re: are email address could be spammed

On Jan 24, 2008 10:26 AM, Jochem Maas <jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> like a charm for the marketing, ad-shovelling sales whores at google you.

i dont know man; its a pretty nice user interface.  i might try to setup an
open
source web interface for my server when i get the time, but for now i can
use
gmail to interface w/ my personal mail server as well; thats pretty
convenient.
check this one out; from the same guys that make trac (edgewall)
http://posterity.edgewall.org/

my mail server is fine thanks, plaster my email address all over the web for
> all I care.

thats cool, what i was really getting at is that gmail handles the spam
issues w/
next to no hassle.  im sure there are plenty of solutions to protect
personal mail
servers as well, such as spam assassin.  the whole spam thing really isnt a
big
issue for me, and sounds like it isnt for you either :)

-nathan