Re: Debugging classes

Vishal Patel schreef:
i dont know why the hell im on it so please whoever did this, i wish they would stop fucking about with my account. please can you unsuscribe me to all such mailing lists as at the moment im recieving about 10 new emails a minute about all this stuff which im sure you can understand is so annoying

unsubscribe yourself. and stop bothering me please. it's not my problem.

visit here: http://www.php.net/unsub.php
the email you recieve from the mailing list.)

many thanks

On Jan 22, 2008 11:33 PM, Jochem Maas <jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Vishal Patel schreef:
     > who the fuck are you and why the fuck are you emailing me

    I'm fucking me actually. and I'm fucking mailing a fucking mailing
    list which
    apparently your fucking subscribed to. So now your fucking up to speed.

    Any other fucking questions?

--
Vishal Patel