Re: PHP SOAP Client formats

On Wed, January 9, 2008 9:45 pm, Tim Traver wrote:
> Thank you for answering, but the issue is that the PHP SOAPClient
> classes actually create that xml to send, so I have no control over
> the
> xml that is sent with a call command to the SOAP object...
>
> I just wondered if there was any flags that I am missing that might
> bring the php stuff in line with what the server expects.

If there are any such flags, they'd be documented in the manual.

If there aren't, perhaps you can find another SOAP constructor tool in
PHP.

I know there have been at least 3 or 4 popular ones over the years.

And while the built-in one in PHP 5 is by far the best/easiest to use
generally, you might be better off using nuSoap or somesuch even if
it's a PITA, because it might construct the kind of SOAP envelope the
other server is expecting.

I would definitely recommend abstracting it as much as possible,
though, so you can upgrade easily to a better SOAP implementation if
the other end changes their software.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?