Re: PHP SOAP Client formats

Nathan Nobbe wrote:
On Jan 9, 2008 10:45 PM, Tim Traver <tt-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bastien,
I want to use PHP's built in classes for this so I don't have to
manually send xml to the api...

writing the xml by hand would be madness...

i didnt want to spend all night screwing around w/ it, since i dont have
any credentials to test w/, but if you look on the auth.net website you
will see they have a robust api in several languages, including php,
that happens to use the SoapClient class from php5.

there is a nice manual,
http://www.authorize.net/support/CIM_SOAP_guide.pdf
in it i found the service call you have mentioned in your initial post,
at that point in the document is a link to sample code
http://developer.authorize.net/dscode/php_cim.zip
which should have everything you need to interact w/ the auth.net
services in php (at a cursory glance).

-nathan

Hey Nathan,

Thanks...that's actually really funny, because they must have put the PHP sample code for the CIM method in there within the last week, because that was why I was writing my own SOAP stuff to interact with them (using those manuals)...

The issue that I ended up running in to was that the SOAP calls I was making were getting errors back, and I couldn't get anyone from authorize.net to give me any support for what the issue was...

Hopefully, their PHP class will do the trick...

Thanks,

Tim.