Re: Posting Summary for Week Ending 11 January, 2008: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Jan 14, 2008 1:12 PM, Richard Lynch <ceo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think you've got an extra divide by 100 in there somewhere, as
> 81/226 is ~ 36% in most countries.
> php -a
> Interactive mode enabled

    Yeah, that was something that I forgot to fix in the blast that
the script sent out (due to a problem between the chair and the
keyboard).

> Are you archiving and/or graphing the results somewhere?

    Archiving, yes.  Graphing, no.  It could be added without much of
a problem though.

> Is the PostTracker itself included in the stats?
>
> Should it be?

    For that week it was, by flawed design.  In the future, the single
post per week it makes should be ignored.

    I hadn't realized that Stas had one (or that PHP had one at all,
for that matter).  I took the idea from a guy on the IETF mailing list
that posts similar data.  I thought it was pretty interesting (though
that list is far lower in traffic than this).

--
</Dan>

Daniel P. Brown
Senior Unix Geek and #1 Rated "Year's Coolest Guy" By Self Since
Nineteen-Seventy-[mumble].