Re: Get Parameters in Includes [SOLVED!!!]

On Jan 10, 2008 4:00 AM, Liam <dawmail333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Thanks everyone for your assistance, I'll be sure to come back here and
> >> frustrate you with any future problems I have.  :] :P

    That's fine, and it's for that reason this list exists, but here's
a couple of pointers:

    1.) Keep the attitude and sarcasm to a minimum (or follow it by a
smiley face so it looks like you're not that rude).
    2.) Keep ALL RELATED POSTS in one thread.  It was a little
overboard to have to follow your conversation across five separate
threads, and that doesn't help people searching on Google (or directly
in the archives) use your experience to solve a similar problem.

    Aside from that, parsing the text should be no problem.  Depending
on what you want to do, regexps are probably the way you want to do
it, just as a heads-up.  For that, look into the preg_*() and ereg()
families.

--
</Dan>

Daniel P. Brown
Senior Unix Geek and #1 Rated "Year's Coolest Guy" By Self Since 1979.