Re: php code compiles, produces good html output, but crashes when put through browser

On Dec 15, 2007 11:27 PM, Jochem Maas <jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Casey wrote:
> > Comment out all Javascript.
>
> Casey - exactly how would javascript being causing a webserver to segfault
> in this context???
>

> > On Dec 15, 2007, at 2:00 PM, "Daniel Brown" <parasane@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >>    Mary,
> >>
> >>    Can you provide the actual code for the page?  None of us can
> >> really help you out too much without seeing more than a blank page.
> >>

> >> --
> >> Daniel P. Brown
> >> [Phone Numbers Go Here!]
> >> [They're Hidden From View!]
> >>
> >> If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
> >> can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.
> >>
> >> --

Maybe I didn't read well enough, but if the PHP produces proper HTML
on the command line, shouldn't it work in the browser too? My logic is
that if the title displays, then the browser hangs, it should be
something on the client-side, right?

Maybe I'm not thinking clearly. I worked all day today..
-Casey