Re: Multiple File Downloads

On Dec 14, 2007, at 5:59 PM, Daniel Brown wrote:

On Dec 14, 2007 5:58 PM, Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 2007-12-14 at 17:32 -0500, Daniel Brown wrote:
On Dec 14, 2007 5:05 PM, Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm at work and at home -- My wife just brought me freshly baked
shortbread to munch on while I finish up some code :)

  I miss those days.  Not the shortbread, since I've never had
freshly-baked shortbread (though I love shortbread as it is). And not the wife, because I won't be officially stuck with her until 28 June,
2008.  The days of working in my home, not needing to drive through
eight inches of snow and ice (like yesterday) to get to the office and
home again.

*lol* You must live near Canada. We (Ottawa, Ontario anyways) got over a foot a week ago. Some of the yards around here have the snow piled over
6 feet high from clearing their driveway.

  Northeast Pennsylvania.  Close enough.

And yet... Here I am in South Eastern Michigan with out enough snow to even cover the grass...

Jason Pruim

P.S. Yes I am checking this e-mail on my home computer and I'm not still at work.. I'm an addicted geek... What can I say?