Re: Multiple File Downloads

On Dec 14, 2007 5:05 PM, Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm at work and at home -- My wife just brought me freshly baked
> shortbread to munch on while I finish up some code :)

    I miss those days.  Not the shortbread, since I've never had
freshly-baked shortbread (though I love shortbread as it is).  And not
the wife, because I won't be officially stuck with her until 28 June,
2008.  The days of working in my home, not needing to drive through
eight inches of snow and ice (like yesterday) to get to the office and
home again.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[Phone Numbers Go Here!]

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.