Re: how to "Harmonic Mean" manual

LKSunny wrote:
> i know stats_harmonic_mean(), but i am not server admin, i can't install
> PECL, so i need make it by manual, but i have't Statistics knowledge, any
> one can help me ? thank you very much !!

I doubt anyone is going to write a php version of that function for you.

given that you are not the server admin then someone else must be, go to
that person and ask them to run the relevant pecl command:

pecl install stats

if they won't get another hoster. regardless you can still develop with that extension
on your local machine.

If you really need such a function/extension then you should be
able to convince the client that it's less effort to find suitable hosting than it
is to waste time reinventing a, potentially complex, wheel.