Problems with MIME emails and multipart/mixed

Hi NG!

I'm having some trouble with my MIME mails.

When I send an email with txt and html format, it all works perfectly in every type of mailclient i could possibly think of.

But when I attach files, gmail and yahoo doesn't show what i expected.
Thunderbird and Outlook/outlook express shows me the txt content, the html content and the attached files.

gmail/yahoo shows only the attached files. My txt and html doesn't show.

I've been trying to compare the differences between the header and body of my own generated and the one Thunderbird generates (which works perfectly in gmail).

I cant see what I'm doing wrong.

Could anyone please have a look at the two mails I've been comparing and tell me where I go wrong?

The mails are located at http://pastebin.ca/815768

--
//Dan Storm