RE: Generating Random Numbers with Normal Distribution

At 2:22 PM -0600 12/10/07, Jay Blanchard wrote:

Without order there cannot be randomness.

Without randomness, you wouldn't know what order was.

This is one of those yin-yang things.

There is simply order and randomness existing in our minds. There is no order, nor randomness, existing in nature, it's our perception, clarification, and categorization of nature that demands attributes be assigned to artificial groupings of identity threshold exceeding objects. In other words, we decide on what IT is and then assign order to IT.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------