Re: Re: running cmd via php

Jochem Maas wrote:
Chris wrote:
Dan wrote:
First off I must ask, why do you need to run windows commands when you
don't even know how to use a PHP function.
That's a pretty extreme response -

maybe he's an extreme programmer :-P

maybe the OP forgot the function name
or didn't know it in the first place.

There is a lot of stuff in php and there's no way anyone will remember
every part of it.

let's not forget the place you learned the command in the first place?!?!

manual meet the new guy, new guy meet the manual -
may you have many beautiful children together.

Doesn't help if you don't know what to look for in the first place :)

I'm all for rtfm type responses but if you're not sure what category to start looking in how does it help? Don't tell me you'd scan the 189 categories for lack of a better term (taken from http://www.php.net/manual/en/funcref.php) to look for a particular fn that you don't know the name of let alone which area it belongs in.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/