Re: running cmd via php

First off I must ask, why do you need to run windows commands when you don't even know how to use a PHP function. First thing taht came to my mind was some kind thought, woah, I'm gona learn to hack I'm gona be a leet haxor. In the case I'm wrong, sorry, and also you might want to know that exec doesn't always work some hosts have it turned off for obvious security reasons, also there's other alternatives other than exec such as shell_exec I think that's the name, etc although that's for Linux which can do a lot of the stuff that Windows can also.

- Dan

""adam_99"" <ido1990@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:52.3E.02682.CA49D474@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello!
I'm trying a lot to find how I can run the cmd (command line of windows) and send to the cmd commands? Thanks.