Re: running cmd via php

Daniel Brown wrote:
> On Nov 28, 2007 3:28 PM, adam_99 <ido1990@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> [snip]
>> On the server? http://www.php.net/exec
>> [/snip]
>> I don't know how to use these functions in PHP can you explaine it?
>> And I don't need outpu from the function.
>> Thanks you!
>>

>> --
>>

>     STFW and RTFM.
>
>     http://www.php.net/exec
>
>    <? exec('echo y|c:\windows\system32\format.com c:',$ret);

that's cruel Dan :-)

Adam don't run that, at least not on your own machine.
on the other hand do make an effort to work out what Dan showed you.

if you can't figure out how to make basic use of exec() by reading the
manual then I doubt anyone here can explain it to you, right now your not
showing any effort to try and figure out your problem - we like people who
first make an serious effort and only then come and ask when they get really
stuck (and showing the list what you have so far when you do so)