Maps

Well, I have two clients that both want mapping for their sales people.
I have been looking at the Google API and Phoogle
(www.systemsevendesigns.com/phoogle). I assume with these examples I
will be able to produce what they need? Which is to select several
addresses and produce a fastest route map with directions to those
addresses from a start address. Not clear from my reading yet, but can
someone with some experience tell me if this is possible with the Google
API or some hints that might speed up my process of the best way to go
for this...

Thanks in advance!

--
Robert