Re: Banned from #php

It seems to me... And this is just my unimportant opinion....

But...

Your initial question was a violation of the RTFM and STFW tenets... Both
would have provided you answers to such a basic question rather quickly..

Then when wolfpaws provided you more information (print_r added to your
google search provides the answer in the second listing) you again violated
the above tenets. (second strike if you will )

Then when you were finally spoonfed an answer that you should have known
before ever even starting your first session in PHP... You thanked wolfpaws
by telling him he was obnoxious... (third strike and your banned)...

Again, I am not a member of #php or any irc channel for that matter, and I
have no idea who this wolfpaws is, but his actions seem justified to me...
And that is just from hearing your side of the story ...

Lastly, you said :

> I hope this is the right place to ask because I simply can't find any place
> else to ask for help.

No, I do not believe that this is the right to ask this question, since it
has nothing to do with PHP, and apparently the moderator of said IRC channel
is not here...

Remember, when coding, php.net and google are friends.  Everyone else hates
you.  It is not personal, it's just a fact.

--
Stephen Johnson c | eh
The Lone Coder

http://www.thelonecoder.com
continuing the struggle against bad code

http://www.thumbnailresume.com