Re: How to ask "if private IP"?

Ronald, I really dont care if my email doesn't reach you, making normal people jump
through hoops because you want to avoid spam is not the right way to do things,
next time I'll remember not to answer your questions as your not going to
['be able to'] read my answers:

<BLA BLA BLA>
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software (TMDA).

Your message attached below is being held because the address
<jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> has not been verified.

To release your message for delivery, please send an empty message
to the following address, or use your mailer's "Reply" feature.

   ronald-confirm-1196077490.5142.da0db9@xxxxxxxxx

This confirmation verifies that your message is legitimate and not
junk-mail. You should only have to confirm your address once.

If you do not respond to this confirmation request within 14 days,
your message will not be delivered.
</BLA BLA BLA>