RE: two small issues with php mail

Brad,

Take 3 steps away from the computer.  Now take a few deep breaths.  Good.

Stut is NOT Jessen, make sure that the person who called you a dumbass is given the proper credit for doing so.

Stut has tried to be helpful and if you take the time to read through it (are you on a deadline for having your homework done and partied too hard this weekend?) and you should be able to get your stuff handled.

BCC is the only way to send email without putting the recipients in the CC or To field.  But do make sure you follow the correct syntax to include them.

Wolf