RE: How does the PHP website colorize the code snippets?

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 23:45:40 -0800, "Daevid Vincent" <daevid@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
 I want to put a code snippet section on my site and want to colorize them
 like the user comments on any PHP site page.

Hi:

It was suggested to use php's highlight_string -- I wouldn't do that.

Why don't you use css to style whatever you want?

Instead of allowing php to inject presentation markup into your html, just have it add div's, id's and classes and style those as you need. It's far less intrusive and IMO easier.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------